Wording valid from 25/05/2018.
In connection with the processing of personal data, pursuant to Art. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 (GDPR) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, we provide you with the following information:
The operator who determined the purposes of processing your personal data is the company STELLO s.r.o., 1. mája 140/14, 900 84 Báhoň, Company registered in the District Court Bratislava I, Department: Sro, insert c.: 57907/B
Responsible person, manager of STELLO s.r.o
tel.: +421 915 399 662, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic information about the processing of OU in IS
Scope of processed personal data
We minimize the scope of personal data that we process so that it is sufficient to fulfill the services you expect from us, at the same time to fulfill our legal obligations and to protect our legitimate interests. We process the following categories of personal data:
- Basic data, which are your first and last name, invoicing and delivery address, or ID number, if you are an entrepreneur - a natural person (self-employed person).
- Contact information, which is a telephone number, email or contact address.
- Information about the use of our products and services that you have purchased or are considering purchasing.
- Records of e-mail communication, or other communication with you in electronic or written form.
Purposes of personal data processing
The purpose of processing your personal data is business communication between the seller and the buyer for the purpose of selling goods remotely via an electronic communication network (e-shop).
We process your personal data primarily for the purpose of concluding purchase contracts, the subject of which is the delivery of goods. This activity mainly includes receiving and processing orders, issuing advance invoices and billing tax documents, recording payments, sending goods to the address specified by you, etc.
In order to properly fulfill all legal obligations, we process personal data for the purposes of accounting, registry management, or handling claims and complaints. In some cases, it is also necessary to process personal data for the purposes of litigation and extrajudicial debt collection.
Your personal data is not used for marketing purposes without your express consent.
Legal principles of personal data processing.
We process your personal data on the basis of the law, or based on the fulfillment of a contract (for example, a purchase contract) where you are a party to the contract.
Categories of beneficiaries
Your personal data may be provided to the following categories of recipients during processing:
- Postal, courier and transport companies
- Advocates and legal offices
- Courts and law enforcement agencies, executors
STELLO s.r.o. will not transfer, sell or make available your personal data to any third parties, except in cases stipulated by law.
Period of storage of personal data
We store your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the Act on Accounting and the Act on Archives and Registries. This consent is granted for a period of 10 years.
Rights of the data subject
The person concerned has the right, upon request, to request confirmation from the operator as to whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and if so, he/she has:
- the right to obtain access to these personal data and information on the purpose of their processing, on the category of personal data concerned, on the identification of the recipient to whom the personal data was or will be provided, on the expected period of storage of personal data,
- the right to correction and change if the personal data of the person concerned is incorrect,
- the right for the operator to delete personal data relating to her without undue delay under the conditions established by law,
- the right for the operator to limit the processing of personal data under the conditions established by law,
- the right to object to the processing of her personal data under the conditions established by law,
- the right to submit a proposal to initiate proceedings to the supervisory authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Office, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID number: 36 064 220,
- the right to information about the source of personal data, if the personal data were not obtained from the data subject,
- the right to information about the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling,
- the right to be informed about adequate guarantees regarding the transfer, if personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization,
- the right to obtain personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and he has the right to transfer this personal data to another operator, if this is technically possible,
- the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the processing is based on a legal basis, which is the consent of the person concerned, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent granted before its revocation,
- the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and which has legal effects that concern or similarly significantly affect it.
The rights of the data subject are specified in more detail in Articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation. The person concerned exercises the said rights in accordance with the regulation and other relevant legal regulations. Regarding ERING s.r.o., the affected person can exercise his rights through a written request or by electronic means. In the event that the data subject requests the provision of information orally, the information may be provided in this way, provided that the data subject has proved his identity.
These Rules enter into force on January 1, 2023