PURBLOCK is characterized by the lowest coefficient of thermal conductivity of the insulating materials available on the market. Balanced mechanical properties, dimensional stability, thermal and chemical resistance. PURBLOCK are cost-effective, versatile, strong and durable. All boards have excellent machinability (hand, machine or CNC milling).
They are produced using unique technological processes that are exceptionally uniform and consistent in all physical properties. In its structure, it contains more than 90% closed cells. This construction ensures very good strength and exceptional properties. You will find a wide range of formulations in several densities and dimensions with a density of 30 to 105 kg/m3.
PURBLOCK materials are available in slabs or blocks. We can make extra-standard sizes and shapes to order. We offer a complete range that satisfies all the advantages of manufacturers with mechanical strength, heat resistance and of course surface aspect.
- thermal insulation of buildings, walls, facades, ceilings, columns and attics of buildings.
- additional insulation of partitions and walls from the interior.
- insulation of window profiles, external blinds, window sills
- insulating fillings of doors and structures
- insulation filling of cardboard boxes and Thermobox pallets
- construction material in the polyester-glass laminates industry
- for constructors, designers to create prototypes, models, mock-ups, props, decorations, shapes or 3D advertising.
- CNC model boards
- Acoustic / Sound insulation